The Forzathon events for May are scheduled to be as follows:
Doing It For The Fans (May 5–8)
- Double-Take: Perform 5 One Eighty Skills to earn 45,000 XP.
- Public Relations: Complete 5 PR Stunts to earn 75,000 XP.
- Community Driven: Complete an Online Race to win 3 Wheelspins.
- Rumor Has It: Win a Race in a Porsche to receive a Barn Find Rumor.
Lead the Way (May 12–15)
- Burn Free: Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000 CR.
- Stunt Double: Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP.
- Shaking All Over: Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR.
- A Solid Round: Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
Outback Field Trip (May 19–22)
- Tree Hugger: Perform 20 Lumberjack Skills to receive 85,000 CR.
- Play S'More: Complete 3 Playground Games to win 3 Wheelspins.
- Always Prepared: Complete a Bucket List that ends in the Outback to earn 75,000 XP.
- Flashlight Start: Complete a Street Race to win the Porsche Carrera GT.
Just a Little Recreation (May 23)
- That Was Close: Perform 10 Near Miss Skills in a Sports Utility Hero to receive 100,000 CR.
- Complete 5 Head-to-Head races in a Land Rover to earn 85,000 XP.
- How Sporting: Win a Championship in a Sports Utility Hero to win 3 Wheelspins.
- Soaring Luxury: 3 Star the Airport Danger Sign in the Mercedez-Benz G 65 AMG to win the Lamborghini Huracàn HE.
At the Crossroads (May 26–29)
- Family Tour: Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins.
- Double Duty: Complete 2 Races to receive 150,000 CR.
- Qualifying Procedure: Complete a Championship to earn 85,000 Xp.
- Forced Induction: Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone in an Extreme Track Toy to win the Porsche 911 Turbo S.
Edit May 25: rephrased the intro since there's little uncertainty about these, and added the missing names of two achievements in the May 26–29 weekend.
Edit April 28: added names, dates, and prize cars as mentioned in the April 28 Week in Review.
Edit April 11:added details of all remaining Forzathon achievements.